Construction of the Orthodox Church in Grozny began in 1868 on the initiative of the Terek Cossacks. It was funded by donations, so it was delayed for 12 years. In 1880, the Church was consecrated in the name of Archangel Michael. It was built according to the canons of old Russian cult architecture. The main building, refectory and bell tower form a single volume with two hexagonal and one hipped dome covered with gold. The structure was severely damaged during the 1994-2000 wars. Large-scale restoration work was required to restore the Church.
Address: 38, Kadyrov Аvenue